Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Beauty Loot

Hi Gorgeous!

Another Beauty Loot!

Products:

- 2 Eanvie BB Creams
- 2 Hiruscar Tubes
- Elf Face Primer
- Elf Eyebrow Kit
- Elf Cream Eyeliner
and 3 potchies!

* All products were bought by my own money *



ELF Products were bought from MUJS NotSoJunkieShop . 

- Elf Face Primer =       P330
- Elf Eyebrow Kit =      P200
- Elf Cream Eyeliner =  P200
and 3 potchies for freebies! ^.^

I got Hiruscar and Eanvie BB Creams for a discounted price from Ensogo Livingsocial.

- 2 Hiruscar 5g Tubes = P319 (valued at 638)
- Eanvie BB creams    = P289 each (valued at 690)

I will try to do separate reviews for each product :) Hope you like my new beauty loot!

Have you tried any of the products mentioned above? Do leave a comment below ;)



8 comments:

  1. nice loots!! I'm loving the elf stuff~ I've tried the hiruscar before but too bad it doesn't work on me. It didn't do any improvement on the scars I have on my arms even after finishing the entire tube...T__T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!!! awww I see..but I'll still try to do a review on Hiruscar but maybe soon pa.. yeah I so heart ELF products too!!! ^.^

      Delete
  2. weeh! I love loots.. Makes me happy the entire week pag me loot ako :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ELF cream eyeliner and eyebrow kit!:) I'm sure you'll love it too!:) (Hopefully)hihi.. Love your beauty loot!!:)

    Mitchie
    http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! haven't try both but will do tomorrow and will do a review about it ;) thanks!!! ^.^

      Delete
  4. I love the Matte Cool Bronzer, Essential: blush, lipstick and pencil eyeliner. I've been wanting to try the primer, foundation and other powder products as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! try the face primer it's great for everyday use ;) nice to know that you love ELF products :) thanks for the comment! ^.^

      Delete

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines