Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Makeup Haul: Iris & Glory of New York

Hi Wonderful People!

Today I'm going to show you some of the Iris and Glory of New York products that I recently received. So some of you may already heard about Iris & Glory of New York and some may have not. Let me just give you a quick description about Glory of New York.

Glory of New York, is an established cosmaceuticals and cosmetics brand, manufactured by leading USA based pharmaceutical company ACI Pharm Inc. Products are manufactured by natural and organic sources. Proven results of Glory of New York are based on ADME and drug delivery technology of pharmaceutical science. Each product gives therapeutic result that is curative and everlasting to your beauty. Your beauty is our concern, and Glory of New York, is your solution. 

Glory of New York will always go the extra mile to meet your market needs. Our goal is to provide superior private label manufacturing services, leaving you free to focus on your area of expertise. 

You may read more info by visiting the GNY Philippines Facebook Page HERE. Also if you're asking, Iris is a brand that is under Glory of New York.



Here are some of the products which includes the following:
  1. Iris Mineral Dual Foundation with Sunscreen and Aloe Vera Oil Free in #29
  2. Iris Mineral Blush in #10
  3. Iris Eyeshadow in #601
  4. Iris lipstick in #9
  5. Iris Total Cover Up Concealer in #101
  6. Iris Lip liner in Wild Rose P-50
  7. Iris Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Navy K-3
  8. Glory of New York First Base Foundation Primer
  9. Glory of New York Mineral Blush in #41
  10. Glory of New York Lipstick in #708
  11. Glory of New York Lip Shine in #74
  12. Glory of New York Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown EP-9
  13. Glory of New York Khol Eyeliner in Morocco K-47
  14. Glory of New York Lip liner in Glacier Pink P-70








I will post a separate reviews for each product. For now, I'll just share to you some of the Iris and Glory of New York products. I already tried some of them and believe me! they are really promising and worth it! To know more about these awesome products you can visit and follow the following links:


Go ahead and visit the links posted! That's all for now folks! 

If you already tried any GNY or Iris products please let me know and if you have other products in mind that you want me to review please do comment below ;)

Have a great day everyone and be safe always!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in the primer, so I'm definitely looking forward to your review on that. :)

    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post for the details! Please link back to me when you've answered the questions. I'd love to read them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines