Today I'm going to share how I usually do my brows when going out. This is what I normally do when I want my brows to be well defined. Let's start!
1.Etude house brow pencil
2.Essence Eyebrow stylist set
3.Etude house brow mascara
4.2 Clean Spoolies
5.Iris Cover up concealer
6.Small concealer brush
**You can use any eyebrow products you want to use. I just use those that works well for me.**
1. Start with clean groomed brows. Brush eyebrows with clean spoolie.2. Outline your brows (bottom & top part) with any eyebrow pencil of choice.
3. Then fill in your brows with the same eyebrow pencil.
4. Blend the color/product using a spoolie.
5. Using a small angled brush, define the tail or end of your brows using a dark eyeshadow color of your choice. Blend the color well on your brows.
6. Clean the edges by running a concealer of your choice. Make sure to blend the concealer well.
7. Lastly, Apply a brow mascara of your choice to tame the brows.
8. And you're done!!! Your brows will be defined yet more natural looking!
Hope this brow tutorial helps! Please do leave a comment below if you have any questions or if you want me to do more tutorials on my blog. Have a great day ahead!