Friday, July 24, 2015

First Impression: Elf Moisturizing Foundation Stick

I'm back beautiful people! It's been quite a while now since I've posted something on my blog. Sorry for being MIA for i don't know how long. I wanted to share my insights on the Elf Moisturizing Foundation Stick.


Product:   Elf Moisturizing Foundation Stick
Price:       P 449.75
Shade:     Caramel
Store:      Market Market Dept. Store



Here is what the packaging looks like






Back of the packaging

The packaging (bottle) itself is very neat with matte black finish.





This is the back of the box




This is what the box looks like. It contains all the ingredients, directions and information regarding the product including the price and shade (color).







This is what the product looks like.



Before


After

For comparison, here's the before and after photo taken on different lighting and different angle. As you can see, I have a mole on my wrist and it does lightly cover my mole. You can still see my mole peeking through.

Verdict:

Pros

- Buildable; light to medium coverage
- It feels light on the skin
- Satin like finish


Cons

- Bit pricey
- It has a distinct foundation smell
- It's unhygienic (since it's in a stick form)
- Patchy if not blended well on the skin (especially on dry areas)


Rating:


3/5


Overall:

This foundation is very light and I really like how it feels on the skin once applied. However, due to the cons of this product i decided to give it an overall rating of 3 out of 5 stars. How about you? comment below if you already have used this product or if you want to try it out. 


Thank you for reading and God Bless! 















2 comments:

  1. Welcome back dear! Nice review. But I am having second thoughts on getting this since it has that smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thank you! yes it's been a while now :)

      Delete

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines